Friday, July 25, 2008

Good Friends, Good Times!

Kim-front , Toshia-back, Melissa-front, Patti-back
This week I spent some time working for Victor. Unfortunately I heard that a friend of mine from Laurens died that weekend. So........the only phone number I remember from my childhood (other than my own) is Melissa's. Needless to say she doesn't live there, but her parents do. I called them and left a message for them to have her call me and I left my number. She called and we talked about the friend that had passed away and since I was working in Simpsonville that week, we planned to meet for lunch! She also contacted a couple of our other friends and we all four met for lunch on Friday! I have not seen Kim or Patti in 15 years!! It was great to see them. Melissa and I have seen each other a couple of times. We were the best of friends in elementary school and middle school. Melissa lived across the street from me growing up. However, we lived in the country and across the street meant 1/2 mile up the road! LOL!! We are planning to not wait so long and try to get together every couple of months or so!

No comments: